Forum Forum o Skuterach i Motorowerach  Strona Główna Forum o Skuterach i Motorowerach
MOTO-ASK

RejestracjaRejestracja
POMOCPOMOC FAQFAQ SzukajSzukaj  RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 
Meaning and correspondence of eac

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Forum o Skuterach i Motorowerach Strona Główna -> Przedstaw się
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
minhaz59

PostWysłany: Czw Maj 16, 2024 05:36    Temat postu: Meaning and correspondence of eac Odpowiedz z cytatem

When using meta refresh as a permanent redirect, transfer in 0 seconds (set content=0 in the above setting method) If a transfer is performed in a time other than 0 seconds during meta refresh, it will be treated as a temporary transfer. JavaScript redirects and crypto redirects are treated as permanent redirects and cannot be used for temporary redirects. However, we believe that Google uses a certain amount of discretion in its decisions, such as treating cases where a temporary redirect is clearly being used as a permanent redirect.

How long should redirects be maintained? When a domain is transferred, it is necessary to maintain the domain and server in order to continue redirecting even after the transfer, but Montenegro Email List how long should it be maintained? Here's what a Google employee has to say about this: According to this, it is ideal to keep it forever for users, but from an SEO perspective, it is best to keep it for at least one year . The reason for this is that after about a year, the transfer of the original page ratings will have been completed and there will be no ratings left on the original page.

Check redirect specifications – Google Policy Office Hours Redirect errors and warnings Some of you reading this article may have come across a redirect error while browsing the site and found your way through a search. We will explain the h. Redirect warning In principle, redirects can send users to unintended pages. Therefore, if a redirect that seems inappropriate is detected while using Google services, the following warning may be displayed. Redirect warning Originally, this message appears to warn you about dangerous pages, but it may appear even on seemingly benign sites.
Reklama

Wysłany: Czw Maj 16, 2024 05:36    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Forum o Skuterach i Motorowerach Strona Główna -> Przedstaw się Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1